Hey. Guess what? It’s time for more FREE STUFF – some free printable wall art, to be exact. This is an 8×10 print of a flying yellow bird. It’s a high quality 300dpi JPEG. Just print it out, pop it into a frame and stick it on your wall. Easy and cheap. We like easy and cheap.
First, the legalese: This image is for personal, non-commercial use only. Do not sell or redistribute it or use it in any commercial projects. If you’d like to share it with others, please direct them to this page so they can download a copy.
NOTE: The colors in the preview image on the download page tend to be off, but rest assured the actual download will look much better.
Wanna See More?
I’ve got a whole series of these bird prints perched on my hard drive. I may or may not be considering releasing these lovely creatures into the skies so that they may light upon your walls like … like cheesy, overly long metaphors that I don’t feel like finishing. So if you like this print and you want to see more, please feel free to pound incessantly on my door so I can threaten you with more free stuff.
Tell Your Friends!
Like the freebies? Share this post on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or whatever platform you choose and let your friends know what they’re missing. Thanks, and enjoy!
Happy Friday, folks! I’ve added three new sets of printable leopard print cupcake wrappers to the shop. Each set comes with four different wrappers with leopard spot patterns and stripes. I’m hoping I can go from this to full leopard party printable sets, but that’ll have to wait a little while since I’m trying to get a jump on Halloween stuff right now (yeah, I’m running behind as always).
So far I’ve got these wrappers in hot pink, blue and brown. I’d like to add more colors in the future, but I’m not really sure what colors to go with next. If anybody has any suggestions for some popular colors (or color combos) that are more likely to sell, I’d love to hear them. Sound off in the comments below!
Hot Pink Leopard Pattern Cupcake Wrappers – BUY NOW – INSTANT DOWNLOAD!
Blue Leopard Skin Cupcake Wrappers – BUY NOW – INSTANT DOWNLOAD!
Brown Leopard Print Cupcake Wrappers – BUY NOW – INSTANT DOWNLOAD!
More Cupcake Wrappers
CALLING ALL ETSY SELLERS. I’ve got an Etsy shop. You’ve got an Etsy shop. I’m sure we’ve all sat in front of our computers for too many hours, heads swimming and eyes reddening as we’ve googled our lives away looking for ways to promote those shops. Well, google no more; I’ve compiled this big fat list of 36 articles and blog posts packed full of useful tips and guidance that’ll help you kick your Etsy shop promotion into high gear.
One word of advice while reading these articles: Read the comments too. Often readers will chime in with their own valuable insights. I can’t count how many times I’ve scrolled down to an article’s comment section and found that the feedback was almost as helpful as the actual article. Now, on to the list:
- Promote your Etsy Shop with WordPress
- Top 40 LOW BUDGET Advertising and Promotion Ideas For Etsy Sellers
- The Best Blogging Strategies for Promoting an Etsy Shop
- 5 Ways Etsy Sellers Get Social Media Wrong
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Etsy Shop with Pinterest
- Top 5 Twitter Tips for Stress-Free Tweeting
- Top 10 Marketing Tips From Full-Time Etsy Sellers
- 12 ways to promote your Etsy shop
- How to Promote Your Etsy Shop on Facebook
- How to Promote Your Etsy Shop on Social Media
- Why Etsy and Email Marketing Go Hand in Hand
- 10 Tips for Marketing Your Etsy Shop to International Buyers
- Should You Offer Free Shipping in Your Etsy Store?
- Tips from Successful Blogs Driving Etsy Sales
- Pro Tips for Video Marketing your Online Handmade Shop
- Decoded: Analyzing Etsy Success Tips
- How to Gain More Etsy Exposure by Adding Listings
- Etsy Success – How to Promote Your Shop
- Promote Your Etsy Shop – Join A Treasury Team!
- 7 Easy Ways to Promote Your Shop on Etsy
- Five Insider Secrets (and then some) for New Etsy Sellers
- How to: 5 simple free way to promote your etsy shop
- How to Promote Your Etsy Shop Through Your Blog
- Guide to Social Media Marketing for Etsy Stores
- Start a Blog to Promote Your Shop
- How to Grow Your Etsy Online Business
- How to Get Your Product on the Front Page of Etsy
- You don’t own your Etsy shop. Etsy does.
- Selling Handmade ~ Promoting Your Etsy Shop
- Taking Your Etsy Shop to the Next Level – Part 2: Marketing & Advertising
- How Not To Get Sales On Etsy
- How to Get Etsy Shops Featured on a Blog
- Marketing For Your Etsy Shop– Earning on Etsy
- How to: Advertise your Etsy Shop on Twitter
- Pinterest Tips to Increase Etsy Shop Traffic
Now cue the fanfare, because I saved the biggest and best for last:
This article is as astounding as it is long. Each tip is a testimonial from an individual Etsy seller, and there’s enough marketing gold there to keep you reading for a good while. (For some reason the url says “5-tips-to-market-your-etsy-store” but trust me, there’s a bit more than 5 tips on that page.)
That does it for me, but now it’s your turn. Do you have any Etsy promotion tips or resources to share? Sound off in the comments below!
Happy Tuesday, everyone! Today I’m featuring some printable checkerboard scrapbook paper from my shop. Above is a 12x12in. digital scrapbook paper sheet and matching set of tags. I wanted to do something a little different from the usual checkerboard scrapbook paper you see out there, so I went for a rich, vintage look. For the digital scrapbook paper sheet I started with a red checkerboard pattern and overlaid a stained paper texture and a swirl texture. Then I created another checkerboard pattern in black and grey and made a border, decorating the corners with scroll vectors and aging it with more textures and brushes to make it look worn. I used the same techniques and design elements to make the matching scrapbook tags.
Both the paper sheet and the tags are high quality 300dpi JPEGs. The sheet measures 12×12 inches and the tags measure approximately 2 3/8in wide by 3 3/4in tall, with 8 tags on an 8.5×11 inch sheet.
More Checkerboard Scrapbook Paper Choices
I’ve got a lot more checkerboard scrapbook paper in a rainbow of colors in my shop. Check them out below!
More in the Shop